I’ve been busy!

You may notice that I haven’t blogged in quite some time. I was busy with a long-term client, so I was focusing more on that than this website. Things changed a bit, and I’ve decided to be more active here.

I have a couple blog posts in the pipeline, one on avoiding a nasty issue when PHPUnit in Drupal 8 to test an API powered by another Drupal 8 site.

I also want to give my impressions of DrupalCamp London 2018, which I attended.

Meanwhile, I’ve updated the site a bit. The old Services page is now the Solutions page. There is also a new Pricing page, which is still in progress.

I plan to make it easy to book time with me over the coming months.