WizOne Solutions values honesty, openness, and, most importantly, everyone’s time. That is why I publish my rate and pricing openly. While I’m unable to provide an upfront price for everything, this page should help you understand what you will be able to get for your budget—or to ask for budget!
These rates were last updated in October 2021. Prices are listed in USD, but I accept several other currencies.
For more information about what I can do, see my Solutions page.
Standard Hourly Rate (SHR): $150
I charge the SHR for:
- Consulting (general advice, open source strategy consulting)
- Code and infrastructure review
- Project discovery, specification development, BDD
- Most custom web and software development
- Ongoing/infrequent maintenance and enhancements1
- Automated test development
- Rescue projects2
- Performance troubleshooting (if the complexity makes it hard to give an upfront price)
- and whenever the full extent of work on a project isn’t clear, or there are many variables that affect the complexity.
I sometimes give discounts. No harm in getting in touch and asking.
Community/Open Source Hourly Rate (CHR): $110
I like working on open source, so I charge a lower rate for open source sponsorship. If you need a particular feature in an open source tool or library, this is what you need.
It’s not for longer-term or custom integration work (making it work with your specific site). That is charged at the SHR.
From $549/mo. for 5 reserved hours
- Requests acknowledged within 48 hours and looked at within 5 business days3.
- Billed monthly from start date or on first of month, as agreed.
- Additional hours charged at SHR when you signed up. It won’t increase while your agreement is active. (Billed at end of month.)
- Additional hours subject to availability.
Specific FillPDF feature: Get in touch for a quote
- For well-defined FillPDF features, I can sometimes give an upfront quote.
Other Drupal and open-source development: Get in touch for a quote
- For a well-defined scope of work, I can sometimes give an upfront quote.
Prices are listed in USD.
I also accept4:
- EUR (Euros)
- NOK (Norwegian Kroner)
- GBP (British Pounds)
- AUD (Australian Dollars)
- CAD (Canadian Dollars)
- HUF (Hungarian Forints)
- NZD (New Zealand Dollars)
- RON (Romanian Lei)
- SGD (Singapore Dollars)
- TRY (Turkish Lira)
1 You might be able to save with a support plan—see Support agreements.
2 Assuming they can be done within my normal schedule; if you need rush/emergency work, I may be able to do it at twice the rate (minimum 1 hour).
3 Will be longer during holidays and vacations. When this happens, you’ll be informed in advance.
4The invoice will still be based on my USD rates, but I’ll convert the amount using the XE rate at the time of invoicing.